ESI Fit CR Silicone Push On Grips
The ESI Fit CR Silicone Push On Grips are designed for a completely natural hand position on your handlebar. Our new designs balance the pressure that your hands exert onto the handlebars, increasing bar control dramatically. Super lightweight too at only 55 grams!
Fit CR and XC grips have three distinct areas:
- Inner: This area is the perfect step up for your hands to rest against for maximum bar control in turns.
- Middle: This area is perfect for extra torque and powering while climbing.
- Outer: This thickest area is for better hand comfort, especially while descending.
Each area of the Fit Grip flows flawlessly into each other creating the perfect hand placement naturally. Your hands instantly feel comfort when they grasp their unique shape, as if they were exclusively moulded for your hands.
The difference between Fit CR and Fit XC:
- CR stands for Chunky, Racer's Edge Mix.
- XC stands for Extra Chunky, Chunky Mix.
NOTE: The Fit CR is the small version and the Fit XC is the large version
- If you are currently running Racer's Edge grips go for the CR!
- If you are running Extra Chunky go for the XC!
- If you are running Chunky you can go either way!
Silicone Grip Benefits:
Wet or dry, your hands stay put! Slip-proof, yet not sticky!
Reduces hand numbness, fatigue and arm pump.
UV resistant, non-porous and will not harden or fade.
No glue, hairspray or lock-ons required! These grips will not throttle!
Withstands severe temperatures, climates and any condition you can throw at it!
Washable. Install and remove with rubbing alcohol, window cleaner or compressed air.
ESI's silicone products and end caps do not contain any natural rubber or natural latex in it's components or ingredients.
These race proven lightweight grips are used by cyclist around the world. From every day riders to Olympians, ESI Grips can bring you comfort.
The best materials and the best production process creates max shock absorption and grip, while maintaining the lowest possible weight and the highest level of durability.
No tread patterns or logos needed! Silicone has a memory: with ESI Grips, you will create a custom mould of your hand for a no-slip ride every time.
Clean handle bars. Press in bar plug. Using rubbing alcohol or window cleaner, wet bar and inside of grip. Pull grip onto bar from opposite side. Let dry for 24 hours.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed